Reliance JIO Revised tariff plans and increased prices
Oct 20, 2017 // By:fadmin // No Comment
On Wednesday, Reliance Jio has announced the new tariff plan for its prime mobile customers. After the huge success of Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, now Reliance JIO has taken bold step to increase the price in a smart way. This new price tariff is applicable for the JIO recharges on or after 19-Oct-17.
Here are the detailed plan and validity details for the prepaid phone users of JIO customer.
Revised JIO Plans and Tariff for Prepaid customers under Prime membership
Highlights of the revised JIO mobile data & voice plans
- JIO’s Famous Rs. 399 recharge Plan is increased to Rs. 459 for the validity of 84 Days
- The New Rs. 399 plan cost will offer only 70 days validity with the data benefits of 1 GB / day
- Rs. 149 plan offers you 4.2 GB of overall data for the validity of 28 days as against 2 GB offered earlier.
- Reliance JIO introduced the Rs. 52 plan for the validity of 7 days with the data benefits up to 1 GB ( 0.15 GB / Day X 7 Days ) and other plan for Rs. 98 with the validity of 14 days with the data benefits of 2 GB ( 0.15 GB / Day X 14 Days ).
- Now Rs. 459 Plan offers 1 GB of data with the validity of 84 days, offers 1 GB of unlimited data each day and Rs.509 plan offers 98 GB data ( 2 GB / day ) with the validity of 49 days.
- Rs. 999 plan offers 60 GB of data for the validity of 90 days
- Rs. 1999 offers the validity of 180 days with the data benefits of 125 GB for the half year.
- Rs. 4999 offers the validity of 360 days with the data benefits of 250 GB for the period of 1 year.
- Please note that all, plans are coming with free voice calls and message limitation as described in the chart.
Like other mobile network operators, JIO also started to revise the price, now its up to the customers to analyze and decide the suitable operator / plan among available in the market.